Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man killed on Interstate 93 South identified as Boston resident
Gonzalez was the driver of a Honda Civic that was stopped in the breakdown lane to change a flat tire at about 9:45 p.m.
State Police did not provide ages for Gonzalez or his passengers, Alyssa Jarvis, 27, of Randolph, Vt., and James Henley, 32, of Lynn, Mass.
The three were outside the vehicle, removing a spare tire from the trunk when a vehicle driven by Pauline Kochniec, 47, of Berlin, struck the rear of their vehicle.
Gonzalez was dragged and pronounced dead at the scene. Jarvis was transported to Parkland Medical Center, Derry, with serious leg injuries. Henley was not injured.
Police said Kochniec, who had been driving a Chevrolet Monte Carlo in the southbound breakdown lane, was transported to the Elliot Hospital to be checked and was arrested for Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated. Police said additional charges are possible once the investigation into the incident is complete.
The collision remains under investigation by the New Hampshire State Police Traffic Accident Reconstruction Team.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424