Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man killed on Interstate 93 South identified as Boston resident
Gonzalez was the driver of a Honda Civic that was stopped in the breakdown lane to change a flat tire at about 9:45 p.m.
State Police did not provide ages for Gonzalez or his passengers, Alyssa Jarvis, 27, of Randolph, Vt., and James Henley, 32, of Lynn, Mass.
The three were outside the vehicle, removing a spare tire from the trunk when a vehicle driven by Pauline Kochniec, 47, of Berlin, struck the rear of their vehicle.
Gonzalez was dragged and pronounced dead at the scene. Jarvis was transported to Parkland Medical Center, Derry, with serious leg injuries. Henley was not injured.
Police said Kochniec, who had been driving a Chevrolet Monte Carlo in the southbound breakdown lane, was transported to the Elliot Hospital to be checked and was arrested for Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated. Police said additional charges are possible once the investigation into the incident is complete.
The collision remains under investigation by the New Hampshire State Police Traffic Accident Reconstruction Team.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 5
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 11
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 3
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 10
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
2 dead in I-89 collision in Lebanon
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424