Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Mass. driver clocked at 114 mph on I-93 faces reckless driving charge
New Hampshire State Police Trooper Sean Faherty said his radar unit clocked Lawrence Chiodi, 48, driving a 2012 Ford Mustang at almost 50 miles per hour over the speed limit.
Faherty stopped Chiodi just before the Interstate 89 junction and arrested him for reckless driving.
Chiodi was processed at the Troop D barracks and released on personal recognizance bail, with arraignment scheduled for Aug. 19 in 6th Circuit-District Division-Concord.
Faherty is a member of the New Hampshire State Police Special Enforcement Unit, which targets elevated speed violations and other aggressive driving behaviors. Members patrol across the state during commuter traffic periods and holiday travel times with the goal of keeping New Hampshire's roadways safe for all residents and visitors.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 2
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 11
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 1
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Total Votes: 917