Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Mass. driver clocked at 114 mph on I-93 faces reckless driving charge
New Hampshire State Police Trooper Sean Faherty said his radar unit clocked Lawrence Chiodi, 48, driving a 2012 Ford Mustang at almost 50 miles per hour over the speed limit.
Faherty stopped Chiodi just before the Interstate 89 junction and arrested him for reckless driving.
Chiodi was processed at the Troop D barracks and released on personal recognizance bail, with arraignment scheduled for Aug. 19 in 6th Circuit-District Division-Concord.
Faherty is a member of the New Hampshire State Police Special Enforcement Unit, which targets elevated speed violations and other aggressive driving behaviors. Members patrol across the state during commuter traffic periods and holiday travel times with the goal of keeping New Hampshire's roadways safe for all residents and visitors.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424