Auxiliary to hold Christmas in July
WOLFEBORO — Want to cool off from the summertime heat?
Then come to the Christmas in July Craft Fair on Saturday, July 13, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the American Legion Hall at 142 Center St.
This is a public indoor fair held rain or shine, featuring many hand-made items to satisfy many gift-giving needs. Farm products such as maple syrup, jams, jellies, cheese, salsa, dips, plants are welcome.
Free parking is available near the building. Breakfast and lunch will be served at reasonable prices. The ever popular raffle table will once again feature items donated by the crafters.
For more information, contact Rachel Chamberlin at 569-4296.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Krueger named director of Manchester Veterans Administration Medical Center - 0
- Veterans home in Tilton seeks special volunteers - 0
- Girl Scouts need help sending cookies to military personnel overseas - 0
- Auto dealers group offers scholarship aid, funds to NH veterans programs - 0
- Commentary: Chronically homeless vets are a problem for all of us - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter bashes planned military cuts - 0
- New Hampshire Veterans News in Brief - 0
- Sen. Ayotte concerned about cuts in COLA for new service members - 0
- NH veterans get a deal at Amesbury Sports Park - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 1
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 1
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal