Meho Kameric gets scholarship
The detachment presented the award to Meho not only for his academic achievement but for demonstrating leadership and patriotism as a member of West High Schools ROTC program.
Outreach Team at Loudon race
LOUDON — Veterans attending the NASCAR eace can receive help from VA Medical Center Outreach Team from Thursday, July 11 to Sunday, July 14.
Staff will answer questions about VA eligibility and enroll people for health care at the VA. Bring your DD214 and a picture ID.
Post 27 events
LONDONDERRY — The American Legion Post 27, 6 Sargent Road, will hold its monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. on July 8.
Pizza and diet soda will be served and there is $150 in prize money.
Go to www.alpost27.com for more information.
Concord Hospital is providing inpatient care
The Department of Veteran Affairs announces that Concord Hospital will provide inpatient services in New Hampshire to veterans enrolled at the Manchester VA Medical Center.
Concord is a regional medical center that offers traditional acute care services in 42 medical specialties.
As a result, of the contract expansion, fewer veterans will have to travel outside the state for acute inpatient care.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Creating a place of honor for servicemen lost of sea - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Help sought to place cemetery wreaths - 0
- Mason man pens book on veterans - 0
- Non-profit receives grant to get veterans on the move - 0
- Housing vouchers are available for veterans - 0
- Bedford Women's Club to recognize veteran - 0
- Students, veterans will be recognized for making state tree decorations - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Sweeney Post events - 0
- Commentary- Mary Tamposi: Let's bring an end to homelessness among veterans - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors