Meho Kameric gets scholarship
The detachment presented the award to Meho not only for his academic achievement but for demonstrating leadership and patriotism as a member of West High Schools ROTC program.
Outreach Team at Loudon race
LOUDON — Veterans attending the NASCAR eace can receive help from VA Medical Center Outreach Team from Thursday, July 11 to Sunday, July 14.
Staff will answer questions about VA eligibility and enroll people for health care at the VA. Bring your DD214 and a picture ID.
Post 27 events
LONDONDERRY — The American Legion Post 27, 6 Sargent Road, will hold its monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. on July 8.
Pizza and diet soda will be served and there is $150 in prize money.
Go to www.alpost27.com for more information.
Concord Hospital is providing inpatient care
The Department of Veteran Affairs announces that Concord Hospital will provide inpatient services in New Hampshire to veterans enrolled at the Manchester VA Medical Center.
Concord is a regional medical center that offers traditional acute care services in 42 medical specialties.
As a result, of the contract expansion, fewer veterans will have to travel outside the state for acute inpatient care.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Family wants remains of Swanzey sailor killed at Pearl Harbor returned for NH burial - 1
- Study of New Hampshire veterans spurs drive to help them - 0
- Wreath laid on Pierce grave in Concord - 0
- Bedford Women's Club to recognize Air Force veteran Dieter - 0
- Meredith man gets McQuillen Award for service to vets - 0
- Wright Museum in Wolfeboro to preserve Walter Healy's story - 0
- Auburn students get special visitor - 0
- Wounded warrior needs some help - 0
- VAMC Manchester : Try quitting smoking today - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use