Meho Kameric gets scholarship
The detachment presented the award to Meho not only for his academic achievement but for demonstrating leadership and patriotism as a member of West High Schools ROTC program.
Outreach Team at Loudon race
LOUDON — Veterans attending the NASCAR eace can receive help from VA Medical Center Outreach Team from Thursday, July 11 to Sunday, July 14.
Staff will answer questions about VA eligibility and enroll people for health care at the VA. Bring your DD214 and a picture ID.
Post 27 events
LONDONDERRY — The American Legion Post 27, 6 Sargent Road, will hold its monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. on July 8.
Pizza and diet soda will be served and there is $150 in prize money.
Go to www.alpost27.com for more information.
Concord Hospital is providing inpatient care
The Department of Veteran Affairs announces that Concord Hospital will provide inpatient services in New Hampshire to veterans enrolled at the Manchester VA Medical Center.
Concord is a regional medical center that offers traditional acute care services in 42 medical specialties.
As a result, of the contract expansion, fewer veterans will have to travel outside the state for acute inpatient care.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hundreds turn out for annual Newfound Turkey Trot - 0
- Manchester, Derry road races draw more than 3,600 trotters - 0
- Holiday road, trail races aplenty across NH - 0
- Wobble 'n' Gobble run set for Thanksgiving in Franconia - 0
- Wolfeboro Turkey Trot aids Lions Club, food pantries - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Communities reap economic benefits from road races - 0
- Road issues bring future Hampton marathons into question - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Time has come for NH road racing Hall of Fame - 0
- Andy Schachat's On The Run: How big are NH races going to get? - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0