Meho Kameric gets scholarship
The detachment presented the award to Meho not only for his academic achievement but for demonstrating leadership and patriotism as a member of West High Schools ROTC program.
Outreach Team at Loudon race
LOUDON — Veterans attending the NASCAR eace can receive help from VA Medical Center Outreach Team from Thursday, July 11 to Sunday, July 14.
Staff will answer questions about VA eligibility and enroll people for health care at the VA. Bring your DD214 and a picture ID.
Post 27 events
LONDONDERRY — The American Legion Post 27, 6 Sargent Road, will hold its monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. on July 8.
Pizza and diet soda will be served and there is $150 in prize money.
Go to www.alpost27.com for more information.
Concord Hospital is providing inpatient care
The Department of Veteran Affairs announces that Concord Hospital will provide inpatient services in New Hampshire to veterans enrolled at the Manchester VA Medical Center.
Concord is a regional medical center that offers traditional acute care services in 42 medical specialties.
As a result, of the contract expansion, fewer veterans will have to travel outside the state for acute inpatient care.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- War hero Zamperini, inspiration for book and film 'Unbroken,' dead at 97 - 0
- Community groups prepare for fallen Marine’s services - 0
- 'Forgotten War' veterans thanked for in Concord service - 0
- Wakefield man serves aboard USS Constitution - 0
- Bikers to remember the fallen - 0
- Six Flags tickets free to veterans - 0
- Forever Young Chorus at baseball stadium - 0
- Granite State to host Korean War ceremony - 0
- World War II vets from Hanover community turn back the clock - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man accused of sexual assault and incest - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 6
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform