Meho Kameric gets scholarship
The detachment presented the award to Meho not only for his academic achievement but for demonstrating leadership and patriotism as a member of West High Schools ROTC program.
Outreach Team at Loudon race
LOUDON — Veterans attending the NASCAR eace can receive help from VA Medical Center Outreach Team from Thursday, July 11 to Sunday, July 14.
Staff will answer questions about VA eligibility and enroll people for health care at the VA. Bring your DD214 and a picture ID.
Post 27 events
LONDONDERRY — The American Legion Post 27, 6 Sargent Road, will hold its monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. on July 8.
Pizza and diet soda will be served and there is $150 in prize money.
Go to www.alpost27.com for more information.
Concord Hospital is providing inpatient care
The Department of Veteran Affairs announces that Concord Hospital will provide inpatient services in New Hampshire to veterans enrolled at the Manchester VA Medical Center.
Concord is a regional medical center that offers traditional acute care services in 42 medical specialties.
As a result, of the contract expansion, fewer veterans will have to travel outside the state for acute inpatient care.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- World War II veteran Stephan Lewy to receive French Legion of Honor - 0
- War hero Zamperini, inspiration for book and film 'Unbroken,' dead at 97 - 0
- Community groups prepare for fallen Marine’s services - 0
- 'Forgotten War' veterans thanked for in Concord service - 0
- Wakefield man serves aboard USS Constitution - 0
- Bikers to remember the fallen - 0
- Six Flags tickets free to veterans - 0
- Forever Young Chorus at baseball stadium - 0
- Granite State to host Korean War ceremony - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?