Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hampton man pleads guilty in Seacoast robbery spree
One of the women — a female store clerk who worked at Tedeschi’s in Portsmouth — told the judge in a letter that her life entered a downward spiral after facing the barrel of Wilson’s gun.
Wilson, wearing a red bandana and black hat, entered the Tedeschi’s store at 5:15 p.m. and pointed the gun at the woman. He fled with $108 in cash.
Conway said another woman was robbed Feb. 1, 2012, while walking along the Vaughn Mall about 8 p.m. She was on her way to meet her boyfriend who was working at Café Med, a nearby restaurant, when a man wearing black makeup and a black hat said to her, “Give me your bag, (expletive).”“She first thought he was joking because he was speaking softly,” Conway said. “The defendant then struck her in the head with the gun. She struggled to keep her purse.”Portsmouth police found a BB gun’s empty magazine at the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424