Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hampton man pleads guilty in Seacoast robbery spree
One of the women — a female store clerk who worked at Tedeschi’s in Portsmouth — told the judge in a letter that her life entered a downward spiral after facing the barrel of Wilson’s gun.
Wilson, wearing a red bandana and black hat, entered the Tedeschi’s store at 5:15 p.m. and pointed the gun at the woman. He fled with $108 in cash.
Conway said another woman was robbed Feb. 1, 2012, while walking along the Vaughn Mall about 8 p.m. She was on her way to meet her boyfriend who was working at Café Med, a nearby restaurant, when a man wearing black makeup and a black hat said to her, “Give me your bag, (expletive).”“She first thought he was joking because he was speaking softly,” Conway said. “The defendant then struck her in the head with the gun. She struggled to keep her purse.”Portsmouth police found a BB gun’s empty magazine at the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 6
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424