Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Estranged husband of missing woman a 'person of interest'
At center, the daughters of missing Charlestown woman Kelly Robarge, Ciera and Gabrielle Robarge, are surrounded by friends and family at a vigil for their mother Tuesday night. (MEGHAN PIERCE/Union Leader Correspondent)
James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt., remained behind bars in a Vermont jail Thursday on unrelated motor vehicle charges. He called a Vermont medical center Tuesday and said "he might harm himself and he might harm others," Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said.
On Thursday, Morrell said Mr. Robarge was "an obvious person of interest being Kelly's husband and having been estranged for several months and she filed for divorce Thursday, the same day she disappeared, so he's an obvious person of interest in this investigation."
Searchers who have been looking for the missing 42-year-old woman in both Vermont and New Hampshire took Thursday off.
"As we've said from the beginning, we were concerned for her physical safety and thought she could be seriously injured or dead and with every passing day when she's not in touch with other family members, our concerns grow deeper," Morrell said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Fingerprints of man accused of theft belong to 2 people - 0
- Lookout man in Bedford home invasion case pleads guilty - 0
- Hearing postponed for suspended fire official - 0
- Confessed serial burglar facing new charges - 0
- Former Litchfield parochial school principal to plead guilty to embezzlement - 0
- Dover man faces manufacturing child porn charges after sex assault case - 0
- Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths - 1
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- NH highways have potentialy deadly guardrail end pieces, transportation commissioner says - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 9
- Staples says it is probing possible payment card data breach - 0
- Expect the unexpected in NHIAA field hockey tourneys - 0
- Giants' blueprint? There is none - 0
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 11
- Kathy Sullivan: Scott Brown does not get what 'pro-choice' really means - 10
- Politics of choice: A word stripped of its meaning - 2
GT Advanced Technology attorney hoping for Apple agreement today to allow more openness in bankruptcy courtREADER COMMENTS: 0
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar