Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Estranged husband of missing woman a 'person of interest'
At center, the daughters of missing Charlestown woman Kelly Robarge, Ciera and Gabrielle Robarge, are surrounded by friends and family at a vigil for their mother Tuesday night. (MEGHAN PIERCE/Union Leader Correspondent)
James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt., remained behind bars in a Vermont jail Thursday on unrelated motor vehicle charges. He called a Vermont medical center Tuesday and said "he might harm himself and he might harm others," Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said.
On Thursday, Morrell said Mr. Robarge was "an obvious person of interest being Kelly's husband and having been estranged for several months and she filed for divorce Thursday, the same day she disappeared, so he's an obvious person of interest in this investigation."
Searchers who have been looking for the missing 42-year-old woman in both Vermont and New Hampshire took Thursday off.
"As we've said from the beginning, we were concerned for her physical safety and thought she could be seriously injured or dead and with every passing day when she's not in touch with other family members, our concerns grow deeper," Morrell said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 31
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424