Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Estranged husband of missing woman a 'person of interest'
At center, the daughters of missing Charlestown woman Kelly Robarge, Ciera and Gabrielle Robarge, are surrounded by friends and family at a vigil for their mother Tuesday night. (MEGHAN PIERCE/Union Leader Correspondent)
James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt., remained behind bars in a Vermont jail Thursday on unrelated motor vehicle charges. He called a Vermont medical center Tuesday and said "he might harm himself and he might harm others," Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said.
On Thursday, Morrell said Mr. Robarge was "an obvious person of interest being Kelly's husband and having been estranged for several months and she filed for divorce Thursday, the same day she disappeared, so he's an obvious person of interest in this investigation."
Searchers who have been looking for the missing 42-year-old woman in both Vermont and New Hampshire took Thursday off.
"As we've said from the beginning, we were concerned for her physical safety and thought she could be seriously injured or dead and with every passing day when she's not in touch with other family members, our concerns grow deeper," Morrell said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 2
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424