Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Estranged husband of missing woman a 'person of interest'
At center, the daughters of missing Charlestown woman Kelly Robarge, Ciera and Gabrielle Robarge, are surrounded by friends and family at a vigil for their mother Tuesday night. (MEGHAN PIERCE/Union Leader Correspondent)
James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt., remained behind bars in a Vermont jail Thursday on unrelated motor vehicle charges. He called a Vermont medical center Tuesday and said "he might harm himself and he might harm others," Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said.
On Thursday, Morrell said Mr. Robarge was "an obvious person of interest being Kelly's husband and having been estranged for several months and she filed for divorce Thursday, the same day she disappeared, so he's an obvious person of interest in this investigation."
Searchers who have been looking for the missing 42-year-old woman in both Vermont and New Hampshire took Thursday off.
"As we've said from the beginning, we were concerned for her physical safety and thought she could be seriously injured or dead and with every passing day when she's not in touch with other family members, our concerns grow deeper," Morrell said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483