Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Former Dover official gets jail for real estate fraud scheme
While the case is tied to other victims, Nickolas Skaltsis, 62, of 6 Erik Drive, waived the indictment process and pleaded guilty to three counts of theft by deception and one count of theft by misappropriation of property.
“Your days of influence in Dover or anywhere else has ended,” Green said.
“You took more than money — you took our piece of mind,” Woods said, adding Skaltsis proved to be an incredible disappointment.
As part of his sentences, Skaltsis is prohibited from soliciting investors in any state and cannot engage in real estate. He must pay $277,743 in restitution plus a 17 percent administrative fee, according to Senior Assistant Attorney General James Boffetti.
“He immediately converted those funds to his benefit,” Adams said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483