Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Fisher Cats welcome EL leaders
The Binghamton Mets, owners of the best record in the Eastern League, invade the Queen City for a five-game series against the Fisher Cats beginning Thursday at 7:05 p.m. at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium.
Since May 25, the Mets are 24-7 and just completed the month of June with a 19-5 record. During June, the Mets outscored their opponents 126-75 in 19 games. They have a better road record (25-13) than at home (25-16).
While the Fisher Cats plan on having their own fireworks show after each of the first three games (all 7:05 starts) through Saturday as part of the Fourth of July weekend, the Mets have enough lethal weapons in their offense to light up the scoreboard.
READER COMMENTS: 33
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council