Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Fisher Cats welcome EL leaders
The Binghamton Mets, owners of the best record in the Eastern League, invade the Queen City for a five-game series against the Fisher Cats beginning Thursday at 7:05 p.m. at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium.
Since May 25, the Mets are 24-7 and just completed the month of June with a 19-5 record. During June, the Mets outscored their opponents 126-75 in 19 games. They have a better road record (25-13) than at home (25-16).
While the Fisher Cats plan on having their own fireworks show after each of the first three games (all 7:05 starts) through Saturday as part of the Fourth of July weekend, the Mets have enough lethal weapons in their offense to light up the scoreboard.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list