Home » News » Roads and Travel
Bridge closure, detours in Manchester ahead of fireworks, road race
Commercial Street also will be limited to pedestrian traffic from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., police said.
Handicapped parking for the fireworks will be available in the Bedford Street Lot, just north of Spring Street.
Also, because of a road race, motorists should avoid Bridge Street from Mammoth Road to Pine Street from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Also avoid Maple Street northbound from Hanover Street since Maple Street will be closed at Bridge Street due to the race.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Bridge renovation will impact Somersworth traffic - 0
- Removal process begins for Boscawen-Canterbury bridge - 1
- Rail study: Three stations for Nashua - 0
- Control of 18-mile stretch of track could affect commuter rail's return to NH - 5
- Potholes expected to plague NH drivers until weather warms - 2
- Popularity of I-93 high-speed tolls spurs surge in EZ Pass use - 5
- Study finds demand for Manchester-Concord public transit - 5
- New Hampshire begins spring ritual: posting road weight limits - 0
- NH DOT to seek bids to build new bridge over Mascoma River in Lebanon - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 0
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 0
- Police: Boscawen chase involved homeless man at wheel - 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
Slammed: A Seabrook officer indicted