Bridge closure, detours in Manchester ahead of fireworks, road race
Commercial Street also will be limited to pedestrian traffic from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., police said.
Handicapped parking for the fireworks will be available in the Bedford Street Lot, just north of Spring Street.
Also, because of a road race, motorists should avoid Bridge Street from Mammoth Road to Pine Street from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Also avoid Maple Street northbound from Hanover Street since Maple Street will be closed at Bridge Street due to the race.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry Town councilor wants traffic light at English Range Road and Bypass 28 - 1
- Daughter of Korean Air boss goes ‘nuts’ over nuts - 0
- Exit 4A slowly moves forward - 0
- Momentum stalls for sales of hybrid vehicles - 0
- Volkswagen teases a hydrogen-powered Golf - 0
- Removal of 1907 Boscawen bridge less costly than planners expected - 1
- A trio of roundabouts looms a solution to Meredith’s seasonal traffic problem - 0
- Big potential, big subsidies projected in new rail study - 13
- Race to tie up Hampton Beach traffic Sunday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads