Bridge closure, detours in Manchester ahead of fireworks, road race
Commercial Street also will be limited to pedestrian traffic from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., police said.
Handicapped parking for the fireworks will be available in the Bedford Street Lot, just north of Spring Street.
Also, because of a road race, motorists should avoid Bridge Street from Mammoth Road to Pine Street from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Also avoid Maple Street northbound from Hanover Street since Maple Street will be closed at Bridge Street due to the race.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Removal of 1907 Boscawen bridge less costly than planners expected - 1
- A trio of roundabouts looms a solution to Meredith’s seasonal traffic problem - 0
- Big potential, big subsidies projected in new rail study - 13
- Race to tie up Hampton Beach traffic Sunday - 0
- Road resurfacing project begins on Derry's West Broadway - 0
- Stark Covered Bridge repairs underway, to be completed in Spring 2015 - 0
- Londonderry allows DOT to assume management of Exit 4A project - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.