Home » News » Public Safety
Sullivan woman, 76, dies in Keene crash
Keene firefighters used the "Jaws of Life" to rescue Christa Patterson, 76, from the 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser in which she was the sole occupant.
The single-vehicle crash was near the "three-mile swamp" about 3:45 p.m., police said in a press release Wednesday night.
The PT Cruiser was found on its roof and partially submerged in marsh beside the road. Once freed, Patterson was taken to Cheshire Medical Center where she later died.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the crash to call Sgt. Jason Short at (603) 357-9813.
Anonymously tips can also be sent via email on the police website at http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 0
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief