Home » News » Public Safety
Sullivan woman, 76, dies in Keene crash
Keene firefighters used the "Jaws of Life" to rescue Christa Patterson, 76, from the 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser in which she was the sole occupant.
The single-vehicle crash was near the "three-mile swamp" about 3:45 p.m., police said in a press release Wednesday night.
The PT Cruiser was found on its roof and partially submerged in marsh beside the road. Once freed, Patterson was taken to Cheshire Medical Center where she later died.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the crash to call Sgt. Jason Short at (603) 357-9813.
Anonymously tips can also be sent via email on the police website at http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Ceremony honors NH first responders - 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- Downed wires spark brush fire that spreads to Manchester house - 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Abigail Hernandez’ mother: She did not run away - 0
- Weare officer won't face charges in fatal shooting - 6
- State revokes license for New Hampshire childcare center amid abuse allegations - 1
- Downed wires shuts Concord street - 0
- Quick-acting Litchfield woman jumps into canoe and paddles to rescue of kayaker - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A budget warning: Get serious, Concord - 0
- Fergus Cullen: Are moderate NH women tiring of Jeanne Shaheen? - 0
- Monarchs' second season begins - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Pinkerton pitching runs deep (and talented) - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Easy game, isn't it? - 0
- Nashua's share for proposed playground is estimated at $86,000 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Sanborn, Milford girls prevail; Alvirne baseball rolls - 0
- Iginla lifts Bruins to OT win, 3-1 series lead - 0
- Red Sox shelled by Yankees - 0
A budget warning: Get serious, Concord
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate'
Rep. Kuster talks women's economic issues
George Will: Our adolescent President