Home » News » Public Safety
Sullivan woman, 76, dies in Keene crash
Keene firefighters used the "Jaws of Life" to rescue Christa Patterson, 76, from the 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser in which she was the sole occupant.
The single-vehicle crash was near the "three-mile swamp" about 3:45 p.m., police said in a press release Wednesday night.
The PT Cruiser was found on its roof and partially submerged in marsh beside the road. Once freed, Patterson was taken to Cheshire Medical Center where she later died.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the crash to call Sgt. Jason Short at (603) 357-9813.
Anonymously tips can also be sent via email on the police website at http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack fire quickly doused - 0
- UPDATED: One seriously hurt, 12 homeless after early morning Manchester fire - 0
- Snowmobiler injured while riding on Thornton golf course - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Nashua mayor: Greeley Park is right spot for playground - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
License revocations for DWI announced