Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Two men charged with prowling after banging on Salem woman's window at night
Police responded to 40 Townsend Ave. at 4:42 a.m. on Wednesday after the woman called 911 saying one of the men claimed to have a gun.
No firearm was found when police arrived, and the men later said they had no gun.
Kyle Braciska and Keith Beal, both 19 from Salem, are facing charges disorderly conduct and prowling charges for the incident. Braciska also faces a charge of resisting arrest.
The woman told police that two men dressed in dark clothing were banging on her window. The men claimed to have a gun when she told them that she was calling the police, according to Sgt. Robert Morin.
Police said that the woman never saw a firearm, but patrol units converged on the area and found Braciska and Beal near 72 Townsend Ave. The men were questioned by police and taken into custody.
Police said Beal was extremely impaired by the consumption of what they believe may be Spice, a psychoactive designer drug. Beal was transported by ambulance to Parkland Medical Center and held for treatment and an evaluation, police said.
Braciska told officers that he and Beal were smoking Spice all night and Beal began hallucinating afterward. Braciska claimed he was trying to get Beal to his house when he ran up to the woman's home at 40 Townsend Ave. and started banging on the window, according to police.
Braciska denied he or Beal had a gun, police said.
Braciska was later released on $500 personal recognizance bail. Beal was released on a summons at Parkland Medical Center. The two men will be arraigned on Sept. 9 in 10th Circuit Court in Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483