Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Two men charged with prowling after banging on Salem woman's window at night
Police responded to 40 Townsend Ave. at 4:42 a.m. on Wednesday after the woman called 911 saying one of the men claimed to have a gun.
No firearm was found when police arrived, and the men later said they had no gun.
Kyle Braciska and Keith Beal, both 19 from Salem, are facing charges disorderly conduct and prowling charges for the incident. Braciska also faces a charge of resisting arrest.
The woman told police that two men dressed in dark clothing were banging on her window. The men claimed to have a gun when she told them that she was calling the police, according to Sgt. Robert Morin.
Police said that the woman never saw a firearm, but patrol units converged on the area and found Braciska and Beal near 72 Townsend Ave. The men were questioned by police and taken into custody.
Police said Beal was extremely impaired by the consumption of what they believe may be Spice, a psychoactive designer drug. Beal was transported by ambulance to Parkland Medical Center and held for treatment and an evaluation, police said.
Braciska told officers that he and Beal were smoking Spice all night and Beal began hallucinating afterward. Braciska claimed he was trying to get Beal to his house when he ran up to the woman's home at 40 Townsend Ave. and started banging on the window, according to police.
Braciska denied he or Beal had a gun, police said.
Braciska was later released on $500 personal recognizance bail. Beal was released on a summons at Parkland Medical Center. The two men will be arraigned on Sept. 9 in 10th Circuit Court in Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 1
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Giving Max effort for the Wildcats - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483