Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Londonderry motel robbed, charity donation can taken
Londonderry police were summoned to the Sleep Inn on Perkins Road shortly after 4 a.m. after the motel's night manager reported being robbed at gunpoint.
Police Lt. Ryan Kearney said the suspect was described as a black or Hispanic male, between 5'6" and 5'8" in height, and approximately 175 pounds.
The robber was last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants and white sneakers, though a plastic mask covered the lower portion of his face.
Kearney said the thief was said to have used a silver, semi-automatic pistol during the alleged hold-up, taking off in an unknown vehicle after taking an undisclosed amount of money along with a green, plastic Children's Hospital at Dartmouth donation container.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Londonderry Police Det. Scott Balukonis at 432-1118.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 7
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Total Votes: 917