Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Londonderry motel robbed, charity donation can taken
Londonderry police were summoned to the Sleep Inn on Perkins Road shortly after 4 a.m. after the motel's night manager reported being robbed at gunpoint.
Police Lt. Ryan Kearney said the suspect was described as a black or Hispanic male, between 5'6" and 5'8" in height, and approximately 175 pounds.
The robber was last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants and white sneakers, though a plastic mask covered the lower portion of his face.
Kearney said the thief was said to have used a silver, semi-automatic pistol during the alleged hold-up, taking off in an unknown vehicle after taking an undisclosed amount of money along with a green, plastic Children's Hospital at Dartmouth donation container.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Londonderry Police Det. Scott Balukonis at 432-1118.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 1
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 7
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief