Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Londonderry motel robbed, charity donation can taken
Londonderry police were summoned to the Sleep Inn on Perkins Road shortly after 4 a.m. after the motel's night manager reported being robbed at gunpoint.
Police Lt. Ryan Kearney said the suspect was described as a black or Hispanic male, between 5'6" and 5'8" in height, and approximately 175 pounds.
The robber was last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants and white sneakers, though a plastic mask covered the lower portion of his face.
Kearney said the thief was said to have used a silver, semi-automatic pistol during the alleged hold-up, taking off in an unknown vehicle after taking an undisclosed amount of money along with a green, plastic Children's Hospital at Dartmouth donation container.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Londonderry Police Det. Scott Balukonis at 432-1118.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth