Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Londonderry motel robbed, charity donation can taken
Londonderry police were summoned to the Sleep Inn on Perkins Road shortly after 4 a.m. after the motel's night manager reported being robbed at gunpoint.
Police Lt. Ryan Kearney said the suspect was described as a black or Hispanic male, between 5'6" and 5'8" in height, and approximately 175 pounds.
The robber was last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants and white sneakers, though a plastic mask covered the lower portion of his face.
Kearney said the thief was said to have used a silver, semi-automatic pistol during the alleged hold-up, taking off in an unknown vehicle after taking an undisclosed amount of money along with a green, plastic Children's Hospital at Dartmouth donation container.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Londonderry Police Det. Scott Balukonis at 432-1118.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483