Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Suspicious activity results in heroin arrest in Manchester
Police said detectives saw two men walking behind addresses in the area of Second and West Hancock streets who then crouched down behind a fence.
When the detectives approached the men, they reported seeing two syringes by the feet of one of the men and a bottle cap filled with a brown liquid, presumed to be liquid heroin.
Police arrested Frank Forgione, 26, of 494 Wilson St., and charged him with possession of a narcotic. The other man was released at the scene.
Although Forgione is wanted in Massachusetts on charges of damage to property, Manchester Police did not bring forward the fugitive charge and Forgione was arraigned only on the felony drug charge Wednesday morning in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
A police prosecutor, who said Forgione has convictions in Massachusetts for shoplifting and larceny in Massachutts, sought $5,000 cash/surety bail on the felony drug charge. Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for July 15.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 7
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917