Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Suspicious activity results in heroin arrest in Manchester
Police said detectives saw two men walking behind addresses in the area of Second and West Hancock streets who then crouched down behind a fence.
When the detectives approached the men, they reported seeing two syringes by the feet of one of the men and a bottle cap filled with a brown liquid, presumed to be liquid heroin.
Police arrested Frank Forgione, 26, of 494 Wilson St., and charged him with possession of a narcotic. The other man was released at the scene.
Although Forgione is wanted in Massachusetts on charges of damage to property, Manchester Police did not bring forward the fugitive charge and Forgione was arraigned only on the felony drug charge Wednesday morning in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
A police prosecutor, who said Forgione has convictions in Massachusetts for shoplifting and larceny in Massachutts, sought $5,000 cash/surety bail on the felony drug charge. Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for July 15.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424