Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Suspicious activity results in heroin arrest in Manchester
Police said detectives saw two men walking behind addresses in the area of Second and West Hancock streets who then crouched down behind a fence.
When the detectives approached the men, they reported seeing two syringes by the feet of one of the men and a bottle cap filled with a brown liquid, presumed to be liquid heroin.
Police arrested Frank Forgione, 26, of 494 Wilson St., and charged him with possession of a narcotic. The other man was released at the scene.
Although Forgione is wanted in Massachusetts on charges of damage to property, Manchester Police did not bring forward the fugitive charge and Forgione was arraigned only on the felony drug charge Wednesday morning in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
A police prosecutor, who said Forgione has convictions in Massachusetts for shoplifting and larceny in Massachutts, sought $5,000 cash/surety bail on the felony drug charge. Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for July 15.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424