Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Suspicious activity results in heroin arrest in Manchester
Police said detectives saw two men walking behind addresses in the area of Second and West Hancock streets who then crouched down behind a fence.
When the detectives approached the men, they reported seeing two syringes by the feet of one of the men and a bottle cap filled with a brown liquid, presumed to be liquid heroin.
Police arrested Frank Forgione, 26, of 494 Wilson St., and charged him with possession of a narcotic. The other man was released at the scene.
Although Forgione is wanted in Massachusetts on charges of damage to property, Manchester Police did not bring forward the fugitive charge and Forgione was arraigned only on the felony drug charge Wednesday morning in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
A police prosecutor, who said Forgione has convictions in Massachusetts for shoplifting and larceny in Massachutts, sought $5,000 cash/surety bail on the felony drug charge. Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for July 15.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 13
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917