Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Suspicious activity results in heroin arrest in Manchester
Police said detectives saw two men walking behind addresses in the area of Second and West Hancock streets who then crouched down behind a fence.
When the detectives approached the men, they reported seeing two syringes by the feet of one of the men and a bottle cap filled with a brown liquid, presumed to be liquid heroin.
Police arrested Frank Forgione, 26, of 494 Wilson St., and charged him with possession of a narcotic. The other man was released at the scene.
Although Forgione is wanted in Massachusetts on charges of damage to property, Manchester Police did not bring forward the fugitive charge and Forgione was arraigned only on the felony drug charge Wednesday morning in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
A police prosecutor, who said Forgione has convictions in Massachusetts for shoplifting and larceny in Massachutts, sought $5,000 cash/surety bail on the felony drug charge. Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for July 15.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth