Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Center Sandwich nurse accused of fraudulently obtaining drugs
Hunt is accused of fraudulently writing 65 prescriptions for drugs including Oxycodone, Zolpidem, and Alprazolam between October 2011 and June 2013.
Attorney General Joseph Foster announced the board's actions, which are based on a number of allegations, including information that Hunt was planning to begin work for a community health association in Littleton in early July.
Among the allegations are that Hunt used a legitimate DEA number issued to her, but it was from the state of Washington, and the prescriptions were written on a prescription pad for a practice dissolved in 2010.
The board said an Ossipee pharmacist last month reported suspicions about possible drug diversion to New Hampshire State Police.
He reported Hunt was not only writing the prescriptions, but also picking them up. The person whose name was on the prescription reported he was not Hunt's patient and had not received the prescriptions.
The board said Hunt's APRN license was issued in 1994 and her RN license was issued in 1986. Both expire in November.
The board issues emergency suspensions in cases involving imminent danger to public health, safety and/or welfare.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus