Dwight Yoakam visits Music Hall
Gramming-winning country rocker Dwight Yoakam will play The Music Hall, 28 Chestnut St., Portsmouth, at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, July 7. Yoakam has a dozen gold albums and nine platinum or multi-platinum albums, including the triple-platinum ';This Time.'; More than 30 singles have charted, with 22 going Top 20, including ';Honky Tonk Man,'; ';Please Please Baby,'; ';Little Ways,'; ';I Sang Dixie,'; ';It Only Hurts When I Cry,'; ';Fast as You'; and ';Thousand Miles from Nowhere.'; Yoakam's latest release is 2012's ';3 Pears,'; which a collaboration on two tracks with singer/songwriter Beck, and a Kid-Rock co-penned tune, ';Take Hold Of My Hand.'; Yoakam also has hit notes on the big screen in films including ';Sling Blade,'; ';Panic Room'; and ';The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada.'; Tickets to the Seacoast show range from $68 to $78. For details, call 436-2400 or log onto themusichall.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.