HOMEPostContact Us
Posted July 03. 2013 2:49PM

Supreme Court ruling might also ease way for same-sex divorces

Click headline or here to open angled item
Returning to New Hampshire to sever the bond is not an option either. Although marrying can be accomplished with a brief visit there, a divorce requires residency in the state for at least a year.