Gas prices up a dime from 2012
Their collective verdict? A dime a gallon more than a year ago for regular unleaded in New Hampshire.
"It's really crowd-sourcing for gas prices if you will," DeHaan said by phone from his Chicago office Tuesday.
NewHampshireGasPrices.com said the West Side station offered gas for $3.30 a gallon, cash.
"There's still a profit to be made," she said, admitting she refers to the website. "We check it on a daily basis."
On Tuesday, GasBuddy.com listed the average price for regular unleaded in New Hampshire at $3.448 compared to $3.349 a year earlier, a hike of 9.9 cents.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- George Will: Executive discretion to the extreme - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Being better than New Jersey isn't good enough - 1
- Kathy Sullivan: GOP outrage machine might have finally gone too far - 43
- Jonah Goldberg: Triumph of the vulgarians - 1
- Maureen Mann: Labeling genetically-modified foods would help New Hampshire consumers - 16
- David Harsanyi: Ninety-six percent of Americans are wrong about Congress - 3
- Patrick J. Buchanan: Will we go to war over Japanese islands? - 0
- Sean Kenneally: A once pure NH view is no more - 13
- Jonah Goldberg: Obamacare was sold on a few core lies - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'