SAU 44 officials deny allegations by former employee
The rumor allegedly began in November 2011 when one or more unnamed "Doe Defendants" told coworkers that Kebler was having an affair with another SAU employee, the suit said.
In her suit, Kebler claims she met with Ludwell, who retired as superintendent at the end of June, and asked that he investigate and take steps to stop the rumor, but that nothing was done.
In its response, the school says Ludwell and Kebler discussed the results of his investigation into the rumor and that other SAU employees stated they were unaware of how it started.
Any damages she suffered were caused by "her own acts or omissions," the school argues.
The case is scheduled for jury trial in September 2014.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Manchester's Clarke family helped bring aid to the destitute - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Mayor William Clarke and his hunting dogs - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Manchester revels in Semi-Centennial Celebration of 1896 - 0
- William and Arthur Clarke carry on at Manchester's Daily Mirror - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: John B. Clarke's legacy lived on in print - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: John B. Clarke leads the good life - 0
- Looking Back with Aurore Eaton: John B. Clarke's grit built a publishing empire - 0
- Looking Back with Auore Eaton: The Manchester 'forty-niners' seek their fortunes in California - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Aboard the Copiapo — headed to San Francisco! - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 8
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief