SAU 44 officials deny allegations by former employee
The rumor allegedly began in November 2011 when one or more unnamed "Doe Defendants" told coworkers that Kebler was having an affair with another SAU employee, the suit said.
In her suit, Kebler claims she met with Ludwell, who retired as superintendent at the end of June, and asked that he investigate and take steps to stop the rumor, but that nothing was done.
In its response, the school says Ludwell and Kebler discussed the results of his investigation into the rumor and that other SAU employees stated they were unaware of how it started.
Any damages she suffered were caused by "her own acts or omissions," the school argues.
The case is scheduled for jury trial in September 2014.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
- Nashua assessment tests miss the mark - 1
- St. A's board of trustees responds to criticism of graduation change - 2
- Officials proposing cutting Derry school budget by $1.4 million - 0
- St. Anselm in a stir over graduation date change - 13
- Nashua schools struggle to find more time for middle-school math - 0
- Former Gov. Lynch chosen for PSU Robert Frost award - 0
- Keene State College gets funding to further biology research - 0
- Anti-bully message on display at Pinkerton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry victim of Maine shooting expected to recover - 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 1
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 3
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'