SAU 44 officials deny allegations by former employee
The rumor allegedly began in November 2011 when one or more unnamed "Doe Defendants" told coworkers that Kebler was having an affair with another SAU employee, the suit said.
In her suit, Kebler claims she met with Ludwell, who retired as superintendent at the end of June, and asked that he investigate and take steps to stop the rumor, but that nothing was done.
In its response, the school says Ludwell and Kebler discussed the results of his investigation into the rumor and that other SAU employees stated they were unaware of how it started.
Any damages she suffered were caused by "her own acts or omissions," the school argues.
The case is scheduled for jury trial in September 2014.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- The biggest funeral Manchester had ever seen - 0
- The story begins for the Harrington Family of Manchester - 0
- Looking Back with Aurore Eaton: Manchester's Elliot Hospital grows, evolves - 0
- Looking Back with Aurore Eaton: An early challenge for the Elliot Hospital - 2
- Looking Back with Aurore Eaton: The Elliot Hospital's grand opening - 0
- Looking Back with Aurore Eaton: The start of Manchester's Elliot Hospital began with a generous gift - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: The story of Mary and John Elliot of Manchester - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: Murdered, Elinus Morrison is laid to rest in the Valley Cemetery - 0
- Aurore Eaton's Looking Back: A shocking Confederate raid in Vermont - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health