SAU 44 officials deny allegations by former employee
The rumor allegedly began in November 2011 when one or more unnamed "Doe Defendants" told coworkers that Kebler was having an affair with another SAU employee, the suit said.
In her suit, Kebler claims she met with Ludwell, who retired as superintendent at the end of June, and asked that he investigate and take steps to stop the rumor, but that nothing was done.
In its response, the school says Ludwell and Kebler discussed the results of his investigation into the rumor and that other SAU employees stated they were unaware of how it started.
Any damages she suffered were caused by "her own acts or omissions," the school argues.
The case is scheduled for jury trial in September 2014.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- George Will: The benefits of prudence - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Paul and Cruz vie to become Reagan's heir - 0
- Thomas Sowell: Liberal education policies hurt minorities - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: Yes, our paltry rainy day fund is a really big deal - 3
- Rep. Terie Norelli: New Hampshire workers deserve higher minimum wages - 2
- Les Bernal: Why don’t casino advocates and executives patronize casinos? - 5
- David Harsanyi: Do most Americans agree with Demsocrats? - 3
- Sam Cohen: ‘No compromise’ gun groups shoot themselves in the foot - 12
- Kathy Sullivan: Scott Brown’s prospects for a U.S. Senate win are poor - 18
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 2
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 1
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal