The U.S. Marshals Service District of New Hampshire/Joint Fugitive Task Force has named David Lee Lacasse as New Hampshire's fugitive of the week.
Lacasse, 28, is wanted on warrants from Rockingham County Superior Court for failure to appear on a charge of being a felon in possession of a firearm. Lacasse is described as 5-feet-7, 201 pounds, with brown eyes and blond hair. He was last known to be living in the Manchester/Derry area, where he is known to have family, friends and associates.
The U.S. Marshals Service advises the public not to attempt to apprehend Lacasse, who should be considered armed and dangerous. Instead, report any information to the U.S. Marshals Service's Concord office at 225-1632.
For more information visit usmarshals.gov/district/nh
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.