Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Fred Fuller Oil targeted by federal officials in new sexual harassment lawsuit
A plea agreement in November allowed Fuller, 65, of Manchester to plead no contest to misdemeanor simple assault and receive a suspended 90-day jail sentence.
The company paid a $780,000 settlement in July 2005 in response to complaints by five other women, but Fuller and the company ultimately admitted to no wrongdoing.
Federal prosecutors described Fuller as a "serial sexual harasser" in its first lawsuit, and cited examples in the latest case of what the 29-year-old woman endured while on the job.
Once when the woman asked for time off, Fuller grabbed his crotch and asked her, "What can you do for me?" in response, prosecutors said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483