Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Fred Fuller Oil targeted by federal officials in new sexual harassment lawsuit
A plea agreement in November allowed Fuller, 65, of Manchester to plead no contest to misdemeanor simple assault and receive a suspended 90-day jail sentence.
The company paid a $780,000 settlement in July 2005 in response to complaints by five other women, but Fuller and the company ultimately admitted to no wrongdoing.
Federal prosecutors described Fuller as a "serial sexual harasser" in its first lawsuit, and cited examples in the latest case of what the 29-year-old woman endured while on the job.
Once when the woman asked for time off, Fuller grabbed his crotch and asked her, "What can you do for me?" in response, prosecutors said.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 1
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 1
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 27
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483