Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Fred Fuller Oil targeted by federal officials in new sexual harassment lawsuit
A plea agreement in November allowed Fuller, 65, of Manchester to plead no contest to misdemeanor simple assault and receive a suspended 90-day jail sentence.
The company paid a $780,000 settlement in July 2005 in response to complaints by five other women, but Fuller and the company ultimately admitted to no wrongdoing.
Federal prosecutors described Fuller as a "serial sexual harasser" in its first lawsuit, and cited examples in the latest case of what the 29-year-old woman endured while on the job.
Once when the woman asked for time off, Fuller grabbed his crotch and asked her, "What can you do for me?" in response, prosecutors said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Supporters of legalization rallying behind NH gubernatorial candidate Hemingway
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917