Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Officials calling Portsmouth bar death a homicide
It had been previously determined that Krantz's death was caused by a fractured skull resulting in an acute epidural hematoma.
Now that the manner of Krantz's death has been determined, it will be up to the Rockingham County Attorney's office to upgrade or change the charges against O'Neill.
"They key to any homicide charge is criminal intent and that … depends on all the circumstances," Reams said. "Technically, the homicide determination means it (the death) was caused by a person. It doesn't give any insight into whether it's first-degree, second-degree, manslaughter."
He said it is hard to say right now whether the charges will be upgraded.
As of late Monday morning, Reams said his office had not yet received the medical examiner's report.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 1
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424