Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Officials calling Portsmouth bar death a homicide
It had been previously determined that Krantz's death was caused by a fractured skull resulting in an acute epidural hematoma.
Now that the manner of Krantz's death has been determined, it will be up to the Rockingham County Attorney's office to upgrade or change the charges against O'Neill.
"They key to any homicide charge is criminal intent and that … depends on all the circumstances," Reams said. "Technically, the homicide determination means it (the death) was caused by a person. It doesn't give any insight into whether it's first-degree, second-degree, manslaughter."
He said it is hard to say right now whether the charges will be upgraded.
As of late Monday morning, Reams said his office had not yet received the medical examiner's report.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424